Friday, April 3, 2015

Work In Progress - Hidden Tag Pages

sketchbook WIP

Last week work was so crazy.  I didn't have a lot of time in my sketchbook.  The page on the left is further along and I feel good about it so I decided to share it today.

Art Journal Page - Hidden Tag

I used tags and washi tape to create hidden pages.  Spring inspired of course.


I like to use a white charcoal pencil to sketch out my ideas (and to make corrections).  If it doesn't work I can just wipe it away. 

Do you have a WIP?  Please share!

See my tips for Painting Everyday

Sharing with Paint Party FridayArt Journal Every DayCreative Every Day

Click here to see the completed page.

15 comments :

  1. What a lovely idea with that flap, dear Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are so beautiful and your choice of colors... wow. Love them!

    Have a great day!
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty...love that white charcoal pencil too!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOWOW do I love this! Such a wonderful idea and so many options can be done under your tag. LOVE! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue jar of flowers, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love these pages ~ they're beautiful! And I had forgotten about the coolness of the hidden tags, so you sharing this has inspired me to return to this for at least one upcoming journal page. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous paintwork - just love the effect of the hidden tags.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete