1. I'm a Veteran. I proudly served 5 years in the Air Force before returning home to be closer to my family. I think about my time in the service everyday and feel blessed to have met good people along the way.
2. I have 5 brothers and sisters. I'm the middle child...always trying to keep the peace. My mom raised us on her own with very little money or support. Now that I'm an adult I have no idea how she did it. I try to tell her I appreciate her as much as I can.
3. I could sail a boat before I knew how to drive a car. My dad was Navy and he taught me how to sail a boat. I have the best childhood memories at sea.
4. I love pizza & ice cream. No explanation needed.
5. I secretly want to to be in a bikini competition. I have only worn a bikini once and I put a tank top over it! I know I should be proud of my body but it's so much exposed skin! Either way I daydream about walking across a stage with confidence. Sometimes, I look up the requirements to do it and never apply.
6. My dream is to one day retire by the beach and paint sunsets. Believe me when I say I'm a long way off from beach livin'. But it's something I don't plan to let go of.
I would like to know more about you. Please share two things about yourself in the comments!