Monday, November 24, 2014

30 Day Painting Challenge

I loved the 30 day doodle challenge so much that I wanted to create a challenge of my own.  I haven't consistently painted for about 5 years now and it's about time to get to work.  I sat down and came up with this 30 day painting challenge and decided to share it with all of you!

Now, my plan is to start December 1st but I know the holidays are here and it might be tough.  I'm gonna take it day by day to see how it goes.  I plan to post my progress weekly.  I would like to invite you to take on this challenge with me!  I don't want to do it alone :)  I've never done anything like this so I'm excited!

30 day painting challenge

Take care and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

8 comments :

  1. Good luck, Danielle! I'm planning to do this in April as a birthday challenge to myself. I'll be following along with you in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consie, thanks for stopping by, I'm glad you plan to join the challenge!

      Delete
  2. What an awesome challenge, I want to play along ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Clemencia I'm so glad you are joining, can't wait to see your work. I created a facebook group if you would like to join link is in the sidebar.

      Delete
  3. Hi Danielle! You visited me so I'am visiting you! This challenge sounds great!! I will join you....the best I can! Is it ok to put a little mixed media spin on it? I will post what I have done at the end of the week. I love the subject matter for each day, not to crazy , simple enough so they won't take a lot of time! Thanks so much for doing this! Happy Painting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see your mixed media works Denise! Thanks for joining and don't forget to join my Facebook group!

      Delete
  4. Hi Danielle, I'm going to try to do the challenge. Yay! Also, I just noticed that #28 is missing from the list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you are joining! Oh man :( I think because I've been copying and pasting the list it got cut out. Oh well, I'm sure we can think of something for that day.

      Delete