Friday, June 29, 2012

Fussy & Fancy DT Challenge Fancy Folds

Hi All!
This weeks challenge over at Fussy and Fancy is to create a project using fancy folds.  I tried a couple folds before I came to this very simple tri-fold card.  The card measures 6 x 11in" and is scored at 2 1/2 in" and again at 7 1/2 in".  My masculine card is a birthday card for my stepdad.  I was happy with the results and here it is....





I used twine to bind my card and hid it within the layer of ephemera.







Supplies: K & Co Ephemera
Gartner Studios papers
7 Gypsies metal embellishment

I enjoyed working on this card and look forward to making more just like this one.  
If you give it a try please let me know!

I look forward to seeing your projects over at Fussy & Fancy!


5 comments :

  1. Fabulous card Danielle, love the fold and the vintage look..wonderful.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle,
    I love this card. I was at Fussy and Fancy yesterday, and it was my absolute favourite, but your post wasn't up yet! I'm so pleased to be able to see inside today, and it's just as fabulous as I was hoping. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment and taking the time to stop back by!!!

      Delete
  3. Great card Danielle, love the vintage look and fab fold :-)

    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh your card is awesome! I love the whole vintage look and all the embellishments you added...super job!

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete