Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 1 of My 12 Tags of Christmas

My inspiration for these tags come from the Advent Tags from the 2GypsyGirls Blog.  I love the neutral colors and vintage style so I wanted to give them a try with my own twist.



I started with a tea dyed tag and torn patterned paper from K & Co Brenda Walton paper pad.  I stamped the background and the tread spool with stamps from Oxford Impressions "Sewing Notions" collection.  I added the crochet butterfly from Wild Orchid Crafts, trims and the cutest spool charm from my stash.



Giveaway details....I will have a giveaway at the end of the 12 days which is Christmas Day! All you have to do is be a follower and comment on at least one of the "12 tags" posts.  You will be getting a bunch of goodies to create your own tags!  I will post more about the prize soon!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments :

  1. Beautiful vintage tag! With the 7Gypsies inspiration, I can imagine your versions will be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous vintage chic tag! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danielle, your 12 tags of Christmas are just beautiful. So nice to see neutral colours...love them!
    Kind Regards
    Judith
    http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete