Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tags 11 & 12...

Here are my final two tags for my 12 Tags of Christmas...
it's was hard to keep up but I like to push myself to create more when I can.

These two tags are different from the others because I was really wanting to collage 
random pieces onto my tag and not worry too much if it matched. 
They turned out great, I've started to collage more with my cards as well.



Supplies: Paper; Paper Studio; 7 Gypsies transparency and Ephemera card.


My last tag was a collage as well.  I mixed in a bunch of different elements to get my finished tag.  It's nice to not worry so much where everything goes all the time!



Supplies; Recollections flowers; Tattered Angels frame; 
7 Gypsies transparency & Ephemera; Prima lace.


Don't forget to comment to win the box of goodies by Dec 31, 2011!


1 comment :