Well, I made it. After 101 days of painting I reached the end. I went over the 30 days a bit, lol.
|#25 - My must haves for a good workout.|
|#26 - Bricks - nice texture study.|
How I feel....
- Adjusted. Towards the end I nearly stopped painting and blogging altogether. I was overwhelmed. It's fine, I'm not a factory pumping out art. I have my ups and downs.
- Curious. I have a desire to find my own style. I plan to work on a series so I can focus one idea instead of jumping around.
- Happy. The list of prompts took the guess work out of what I should do each day. I like to look back and see my strengths and weaknesses.
|#27 - I have the worst struggle with brown paint. This took 3 days to figure out.|
|#28 - I've been on-line window shopping for chairs lately.|
|#29 - Flock - carefree|
- I need to mix more colors and not use them straight out of the tube.
- There is nothing wrong with changing my original idea if it's not working out.
- I prefer a looser brush stroke.
- Creativity needs patience.
|#30 - Can't wait to paint more faces.|
Thank you for all your kind words of encouragement through this challenge! I'm off to work in my art journal. Click here to see all previous pages.