Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happiness

Yesterday I zoomed off to the scrapbook store to see what new goodies I could find.  I came across the new Prima Lifetime collection.  The papers are full of subtle mixed media backgrounds and whimsical drawings.  I got the 6x6 pad because I thought it would be great for card making.


I just loved this sketch by Pamela Young so I used it for this card.  
She has a sketch challenge going on right now so please hop over and check it out!



I am also entering this card into Challenge 4 Everybody - Anything goes.

Have a great Sunday!



3 comments :

  1. Oh wow! I LOVE this! Very cool! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle this is just gorgeous! Thank you for playing along at Challenges 4 Everybody, Vickie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This car is lovely. :) I love the little roses!

    ReplyDelete