Saturday, March 24, 2012

Rosettes Color Trends Challenge - Happy Birthday

Today, I created a card for the Embellish Magazine Blog Challenge.  Whenever it comes to a color challenges I get nervous because I end up deviating from rules all together!  This time I was able to stay within the colors given because they are so lovely.  I enjoyed working with the chic set of colors.  I probably would have never matched them up together on my own.

Okay...here is the inspiration photo...


And here is my card...rosettes along with the colors above had to be featured on the card.



Supplies: Maya Road Trim
ColorBok Die Cuts
TPC Studio Stamps

Thank you so much for stopping by!

10 comments :

  1. How pretty ~ love the tulle!!! and what a great doily, where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa! Thank you! I got the doily from a friend in a swap I think it's vintage.

      Delete
  2. I love everything about this card, Danielle! It's just so incredibly pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card!! I LOVE the flower and the lace!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Congrats on being hot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Danielle, What a gorgeous card!!
    Huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card Danielle fabulous colours and I love how you have made the flower Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete