Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room-Party Time Challenge

I really wanted to join in on the The Shabby Tea Room's challenge for week #53 and I almost missed it!  The theme is "Party Time" so I chose to this Celebrate Mom stamp from Hampton Art.  This is the first time I altered a gift bag.  My inspiration came from a Youtuber (RoseS915), she is so creative!  Here is my late night entry!

Products used: Prima bling, Recollections roses, Studio 112 stamp, Donna Salazar Journaling cards, Maya Road spool.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. What a GORGEOUS gift bag you've created ... suitable for birthday or Mother's Day!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us in the Tea Room for our birthday bash celebration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty bag, I love all the elements you used! Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete