Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tags, Tags, Tags

Ok, so I signed up for a tag swap over on Your Paper Panty.ning.com like a month ago and the theme was mixed media/journaling page.  So, I thought this would be a good time to use up my scraps.  The group was fairly large so had to make like 12 tags and they all came out different.





I wanted the tags to look messy and distressed so here is how the layering went:
~strips of scrap paper adheared to my tag
~a little bit of stickels
~cut out a dress form shape, use as a mask and paint over it
~find the free dress form here at ArtofMarie (awesome blog!)
~remove the mask
~add liquid pearls for belt and necklace
~finger paint around the edges
~add flowers and buttons to finish

I got to use a ton of my scraps and everyone was different.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment :

  1. these are just darling! I love the different pattern papers you used for the dress and the strand of pearls! so clever! :)

    ReplyDelete