Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Tim's 12 Tags of 2015 ~ August Mixed Media Tag

tims 12 tags of 2015

Have you ever been to NYC??  Not me (not yet anyway).  I would love to go one day and now that I live on the east coast (kinda) I feel closer to getting there.  Anyway, here is my twist on Tim's tag...


I kept the color palette muted which is different for me because I love color.  The tag came together so fast I wanted to make another but didn't get a chance.  I made a new stamp and was happy to use it!  It's the cross on the middle right side.  

This project is really simple and gave me comfort as I work on it.  In my last post, I briefly talked about moving to Georgia.  Homesickness is starting to set in and getting used to a new place is stressful. I'm taking it one day at a time. 


On a lighter note, I have my studio space set up and started a small series of paintings.  I hope to post to my ETSY by the next week.  My giveaway is open until 8/15 so click here to find out how to enter!

If you liked this post you can follow my blog for weekly updates & my monthly newsletter for upcoming projects.  Have a blessed day!

Follow

2 comments :

  1. So cool, love what you did with the arrow and frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The monochromatic design is clean, elegant...really unique.

    ReplyDelete