Sunday, September 21, 2014

29 Faces Day 20 - Slow and Steady

Slow and steady wins the race.  I didn't think I would be working on one face for most of the month but I realized that taking short cuts was not a good look.  In college, I was never the first one done with a painting.  My nights and weekends were spent fussing over the details.  There is about 20 layers of paint on her face!  But it's all good.  I'm still going to tweak her lips, ears, shadows, and hair.

29 Faces Day 20 painting

Have a great Sunday!  Click here to see my other faces.
Sharing with PaintPartyFriday

6 comments :

  1. I can see all the details! Your shading is lovely and that flower! Bravo, AND congratulations for taking on such a great challenge, I love what you've done, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your faces especially this one,she is beyond lovely! I think you made a good choice to work on this one longer,you have to do what feels right to you,you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is really stunning. I love the expression on her face and the flowers are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete