I think potential means a chance for positive growth. I hope that one day I can make a living solely off of my artwork. I have a few goals I set for myself this year. Even if I don't get them accomplished at least I know that I'm moving in the right direction.
1. I plan to work as many craft fairs this summer as I can.
2. Submit at least two projects a month to magazines to be published.
3. Sponsor a blog to make connections and grow my blog.
4. Complete one large painting a month for a family member. (I have been telling them for years I would paint something but never came through).
5. Oh, and get business cards!
Do you have any art goals this year?
I completed this silhouette a while back but never shared it. At first, I thought my drawing of the figure was not that great but the more I played in the paint the more I liked the shape.
It's the imperfections that make it much more engaging.
I got my first feature in Somerset Apprentice Magazine this month!
Please check it out! It's on display until 5.31.14!